Sunday 19 March 2017

Request to fill the form

Dear student friendsI was very happy by seeing your performance during the Assignment 1. As a teacher I had a plan while giving the assignment 1. I covered 555 Timer topic advance in detail so that all of you will able to design any circuit using 555 timer. I gave the assignment 1 deadline such that all of you should able to participate in Insignia do it yourself/ Brainstorm. I wish my students should win or at least they should get a participation certificate which will help them to build their resume.  During the demonstration on 15/03/2017 I found that most of the students got output. The same day once again I reminded all of you to register/participate in either brain storm or do it yourself, as circuits were working and you also did rehearsal.  I found only one batch out of 43 batches participated in do it yourself. As I teacher I would like to know the reason for not registering for these events; you have all the rights not to register but as your circuit was working you were free that day. Most of the students did not register for the events. Kindly let me know the reasons from your side which will help for my future plans.  I also would like to know why you were absent for the class on 16/03/2017. If you give reasons for these two before I take your next class I will be happy. While giving the answer be honest. Remember events are neither organized by me nor coordinated by me. 

Click to fill the form 

I congratulate students those who have participated in Insignia events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment